Betting responsibly means being able to exercise control over your betting activity and not letting it negatively impact other areas of your life.
Betting can be done for many reasons. Some people do it for excitement, the thrill of winning or to be social and even though this website is aimed towards a more serious approach, it’s still important to realize that some people won’t be able to control their betting.
So please make sure you follow these guidelines:
- You are in control of how much time and money you are spending
- You don’t bet more than you can afford to lose
- You know and accept the odds
- You keep sight of your chances of winning
- You accept that your spending limits may be less than others
- You don’t go back the next time to try and win back your losses.
If you think you have a problem or you show signs of addiction, please get in touch with your nearest hotline for help.